Hello all, Today’s talk will be slightly different from my previous ones.
Here this whole month of December dedicated to elections in the different states so how can I remain untouched from this topic. I thought I should also talk and share my point of view about this topic and should get to know what you all think about this?
How can one vote make or break the whole scenario of the political parties?
Do we aware of our voting rights & voting power and the most important how should we use it?
Here are some of the points which I follow and want to know as well from all of you. What is your stand on this?
1. What is your voting criteria? What are the points which you keep in your mind before voting?
2.Your vote for a party or an individual?
3. If you vote for a specific party or an individual, then how you decide which party or an individual is better & promising than the other ones?
4. How you keep an eye on every particular party’s principals & working system? Do you influence by the media or an individual or by a group?
5. How you make your opinion? What are your sources to know about all the incidents?
6. Do you compare the current manifesto of all the parties with their last ones?
7. Do you believe blindly which is presenting by social, electronic & print media or do you have your own opinion which you observe in your area, city or state?
8. Do you prefer to vote on the basis of caste or religion or do you have some other mindset?
9. Do you have a soft corner for a particular party or an individual or you vote only the basis of current improvements?
10. Do you understand and value the power of a single vote & about your role in a democratic system or election day is only one more holiday for you?
Do you think about the points before cast your vote? If yes, nothing can be better than this.
Our vote is very important and has the power to change so we should use our vote wisely. One right decision can change the society, area, city, state and the country as well.