I came to the blogging world eventually, it is not planned at all. But see, now I am writing today about
“What do I love about blogging”?. Things are changed in such a short period span.
How I came into Blogging?
After nine years of marriage and having two kids, somehow I realised that I was losing my identity as an individual. I am a wife, a daughter in law, a daughter, a mother and many more other names I am living but where was I as a person, I didn’t know.
In simple words, I was missing my own place, I was doubting myself, I was losing my confidence then I decided to search about the work which can I do from home and then I came to know about blogging.
The only thing I knew about the blogging that I want to write, that’s it. No other aspects, in my mind at that time.
What did I do?
I made a free WordPress account and started writing. I wrote one or 2 posts in the starting. Then again due to some personal reasons, I couldn’t continue till 6 months.
But In November 2018, I started writing again, this time I was more determined about my writing. I promised to myself whatever the situations will come, I will not stop and I think this determination worked for me because with 2 kids, stealing time for the writing is not an easy task at all but I didn’t lose my hope and continued writing.
I wrote in every worst situation. I was ill but I was writing. Sometimes my kids were not well, sometimes my husband but I gathered all the courage and didn’t stop.
I think I have started enjoying my personal space and that feeling of satisfaction didn’t take me back seat.
You can also read about my blogging journey too.
Here I would like to mention some points which I love about blogging-
1. I enjoy my personal space where I can spend productive time with my thoughts.
2. I am creating my own identity where I can share my thoughts without any hesitation.
3. I am learning here daily and improving and growing as an individual.
4. I started reading daily. And I must say, reading change your perspective completely about every single thing.
5. I participated in blogging challenges which helped me to earn my place in the community.
6. I met some wonderful people here which are my good friends now.
7. The best part of blogging that this space gives me the freedom to do my work from home where I have the liberty to do my work in my own style. And I can take care of my family too.
8. I feel very honoured when my daughter proudly announce that my mum is a blogger.
9. Blogging gave me new wings to think and explore new things which I never experienced before.
10. I can connect with the world. I can express my perspectives and listen to them too.
Blogging discovered a hidden talent that I can write poems too which I never did before so I am very happy now with the growth of an “inner me“.
My Instagram feed about What I love about blogging. You can check it here.👇
What do you love about blogging, share with me in the comment section? Till then take care and keep writing.
Regards & Gratitude,