This is the first time I have been nominated for The MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD twice by 2 different bloggers. This time by Rashmi Jain, an amazing blogger, whose Hindi poetries inspires me a lot.
Thank you so much, Rashmi for the nomination:)
Check out her Blog’s link here –
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Samira’s Recipe Diary
The Contemplation of a Joker
A Hundred Quills
Words of Wisdom
1) A quote which would define you?
Simple living and high thinking.
2) Your best life lesson to date?
Don’t trust blindly.
3) The most important thing for survival and success?
Consistency and dedicated focused hard work.
4) The funniest or weirdest incident of your life?
Funniest- I got caught my father for eating a bunch of chocolates in the same day.
Weirdest- When I felt humiliated by one of my family members.
5) If offered, what would be the one thing(or wish) that you would ask for (only one)?
Happiness with peace.
Three things about myself:
A budding blogger and poet.
Questions to the Nominees
1.) Who is your favourite writer?
2.) What is your writing motivation?
3.) Your Favourite things apart from writing?
4.) One thing you want to achieve in your life?
5.) Your Favourite Book which you suggest to others?
You can catch up with me here
Would be eagerly waiting to hear from you all!
Regards & Gratitude