Tea is the second most consumed drink in India. It is used as a refreshing drink and a medium of a causal or sometimes formal chit chats among we Indians.
In India, Tea is offered as Indian hospitality too. There are mainly two types of tea we use, Black tea and Green tea except these, Ice tea & Flavoured tea also in trends.
Nowadays green tea is more popular among the fitness freak people and others are also started using it due to its amazing benefits.
The benefits of Green tea are-
1. Green tea is made from unoxidized and less processed leaves. That’s why it is loaded with most of the antioxidants and nutrients which help to improve the physical and mental health simultaneously.
2. Green tea contains less amount of caffeine than black tea and coffee but this doesn’t affect its freshness factor. It refreshes the body and the mind as well.
3. It helps in digestion by boosting the metabolic rate of the body and this help in the fat burning mechanism also so those who want to lose weight, must include in their daily diet.
4. The catechins in green tea help in many ways, It improves the blood fat levels which promote heart health.
5. It is good for brain health also.
6. Green tea extract also helps to maintain cell health which is helpful to increase the glow of the skin.
7. By having green tea, we can reduce the sugar intake in our body. Catechins in green tea help to maintain the blood sugar level which is helpful for diabetic patients also.
So in my opinion replacing black tea with green tea is a very good idea. We have to include green tea in our daily diet and should have it on a regular basis.
You can use InstaCuppa Green Tea detox bottle glass with Steel Infuser Filter.
Here is the link where you can choose your favourite one.
Follow the given steps and you can enjoy your green tea while travelling also.
You can buy at Amazon also-
This article as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge 2019 conducted by https://healthwealthbridge.com/ and https://allaboutthewoman.com/ and should not be repurposed and republished or used otherwise. The content here is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.