“Trust is like a vase, Once it’s broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be same again.”-Walter Anderson
I totally agree Trust is a steady process which grows and develops gradually, it’s not easy to earn someone’s trust immediately. You can’t get it within a night and you are not supposed to do it like this.
If someone is pouring their emotions then you should respect it because he or she showing faith in you. It takes a lot of time to be trustworthy.
All the relations and bonds are built on the trust either in the business or families or any other platforms.
Relationships are all about trust. If any lie discovered, then definitely doubt created in the mind and this will the first step to spoil the relation.
What are the reasons, Why some people do so? In my opinion, there are some reasons-
1.Selfishness– Most of the time the reason comes forward is selfishness. Some people make the relation to get the definite only and no emotions, no sentiments are involved with the person.
Their only aim to use the person and when they succeeded they even don’t care about the other’s feelings.
2. So-called Competition-Now days only a few people think about the values and their duties. Most of the people are only involved in the race of being successful, being rich, being famous.
It’s not bad at an all but the thing which goes wrong is what mediums we are using to solve the purpose.
If someone trusts on you, respect that feeling and don’t break it ever.
All the things which you lose will come back but the broken trust never comes back.
3. Greediness– The people who have a tendency to get everything by hook or by crook, mostly they do so.
To fulfil their greed they make relations first then try to get trust and then find the best opportunity to cheat the other person.
How can one fix it–
1. Be honest- Always be honest about your work and the relations and the most important to yourself.
Don’t get affected much with other’s social and personal life. Set your rules to live your life, decide the criteria of do’s and don’ts.To get some benefits only, don’t let go of your values.
2. Try to understand the other’s emotions- We should understand the logic behind every situation. If we don’t like something then how the other person will like.
If you can’t take something, don’t give to others because it is sure you have to take all of those shits which you give to others.
If you understand this, you will never dare to hurt someone’s feelings.
3. Try to make your line bigger without making others shorter–
Don’t feel jealous. Work on yourself. Be confident. Maybe you can lose the best part or person of your life by hurting them. Life is so beautiful to live it gracefully.
“Give respect & earn respect”.
If you are not a trustworthy person I think you are lacking much more than that you think you have.