Failure is the result when we don’t reach the goal which we either decide for ourselves or decided by someone else where we have to give results on the basis of the performance.
We should take failure as an experience. If we will never fail then we will never learn that chapter of the life.
How can failure be the game changer and help to trigger to choose the right direction::
1. First of all, we have to set our mind that nobody is perfect here. 100 Percent Perfection is totally an imagination.
2. When somebody starts a work, they start with the learning point of view & If they are learning they will do mistakes and that mistakes help them to make a strong base in that particular field and will help them further in some other way so don’t much bother about that failure which we get in the process of learning because efforts never go in vain.
3. I think this is the basic difference between the successful person and the struggler. Successful people don’t get so emotional on their defeat. They channelise the energy and efforts again in the right direction.
4. They never lose hope, try and try again and get the success in the end. Learn from the mistakes and ensure that those mistakes don’t repeat in future again.
5. If we are not getting success with the same formula then try to find a new point of view with some twist. We have to find out the new ideas and the new opportunities to establish that thought process and focus on the disciplined planning and right execution steps.
6.”Experience is the best teacher“, we have to understand the truth that we are taking the real experience through failure which will be the first step of success in future. There is no any example about that person who never went wrong and achieved all the goals.
7. Watch all the success stories and go through with them then you come to know, how many times they faced failure, criticism and rejections but never gave up and the most common things about them they came again with a solid plan and double energy and this is true if we are enough mentally strong then nobody can ever dare the change our determination.
8. Don’t bother about the people, they will talk, they will criticise, let them talk. Avoid all the negativity and never stop to work on that tiny steps which must be the biggest one in the future.
9.With the support of the family and true friends, we can achieve the difficult targets too and don’t worry if nobody is there with you, be strong enough to handle it with your own. Don’t step back because, in the end, one should fight his own battle without any support.
So with this note, I am ending here. Lots of best wishes to all of them who are busy changing their efforts to succeed.All the very best to all of you.
One thought on “Failure::An Experience”